DIY: Orchid vase
Here is a fabulous way to showcase orchids and an easy one too!
What you need:
- A medium size cylinder vase
- Orchids! Which ever type or colors (here purple dendrobiums)
- Pandanus leaf
- Monstera leaf
How to create this look:
- Wrap the pandanus leaf at the bottom of the cylinder vase.
- Add your orchids inside the vase making sure to adjust the leinght of the stems so the flowers don’t stand higher than the top of this one.
- Top everything off with a beautiful monstera leaf, making sure the stem is tall enough to reach for water, but is hidden amongst the orchids.