DIY For Summer Events
We have decided, in collaboration with Amélie Cousineau Photographer, to present you with a ”DIY” that will inspire you for your summer events. You will be able to create this little simple arrangement for around 15$!
What you will need:
-1 stem of white hydrangea
-1 stem of varigated pittosporum
-1 stem of queen anne’s lace
-1 stem of yellow anastasia
-1 empty can
-1 pair of scissors
-1 piece of rope
1. Wash and remove paper around your can.
2. Cut and insert your hydrangea stem so that it falls on the border of the can, this is the base of your arrangement.
3. Cut and insert the pieces of pittosporum through the hydrangea.
4. Cut and insert the queen anne’s lace through the hydrangea.
5. Cut and insert the yellow anastasia stem through the hydrangea.
6. Put the flower into the can.
7. Tie a piece of rope around the can for a finishing touch.
Good luck and have fun!
Photo credits: Amélie Cousineau